We undertake a range of projects, both one-off and on-going, from private as well as business customers. Whilst undertaking new projects and based on your brief, we’ll determine your needs and requirements to design a style for your garden and help you with the detail and planting schedule. You’ll be in control and we’ll talk with you throughout the project to make sure you’re happy at every stage of the job. We usually adhere to the following process:
We’ll conduct a survey and produce an outline plan of your garden.
We will develop more detailed structural plans and finally the planting plan.
We’ll carry out soil tests to determine plant suitability and ensure the right plant finds its home in the right place.
Finally, we will produce free quotations that fit within your budget.
Some themes and styles you may want to consider:
- Formal and informal gardens
- Contemporary gardens
- Oriental gardens for contemplation
- Mediterranean gardens for dry areas
- Family gardens for entertainment
- Kitchen gardens for productivity
- Natural gardens for wildlife
- Garden ponds and water features
- Cottage Gardens
- Borders: Winter, mixed, herbaceous
- Construct and maintain decorative garden features and structures like fencing, pergolas, arbours, trellises and raised beds
- Repair and install hard landscaping features like paving, small walls, steps, bases, drives and pathways
- Breathe new life into neglected areas: clearing, brushcutting and heavy pruning
- Tackle and tame overgrown climbers and other invasive plants
- Carry out pollarding of small to medium sized trees
- Re-turf and / or seed grass areas
- Dig, prepare and plant up beds and borders
We can provide planned routine maintenance to fit in with an agreed schedule that would include:
- Lawn mowing and care
- Strimming and cutting of less ‘manicured’ areas
- Hedge cutting
- Pruning of small trees, shrubs and perennials
- Border maintenance
- Pond and water feature maintenance
- Kitchen garden management
- Mulching / Composting